.Heavy rainfall the past 24 hours has pushed some rivers into flood.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
...Flood Warning now in effect until Thursday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Des Moines River at St Francisville.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 8:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 20.6 feet...and rising.
* Flood stage is 18 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Recent activity...The river is near crest.
* Forecast...Fall below flood stage Thursday morning.
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...The St. Francisville boat ramp is under
If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
alternate route. Turn around, don`t drown.